“Cat’s Pride”, “Fresh & Light”, “Fresh & Light Ultimate Care”, “KatKit”, “Jonny Cat”, “Changing Litter for Good”, “Light Done Right”, and “Oil-Dri” are all registered trademarks of Oil-Dri Corporation of America. “Look for the green jug” is a trademark of Oil-Dri Corporation of America. “American Humane Association” is a trademark of the American Humane Association, “The Jason Debus Heigl Foundation” is a trademark of The Jason Debus Heigl Foundation, and “The Anti-Cruelty Society” is a trademark of The Anti-Cruelty Society.
Cat’s Pride® Fresh & Light Ultimate Care® – Patent Pending
Cat’s Pride® Fresh & Light® Quick Action & Fragrance Free – 5,975,019; Patent Pending. Additionally, 9,345,227 or 9,408,368.
Legal information for http://www.catspride.com
Legal Terms: Oil-Dri Corporation of America and its operating subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Cat’s Pride”) offer and provide the web pages available at this website (the “Site”) to Cat’s Pride customers and the general public.
PLEASE READ THESE LEGAL TERMS CAREFULLY WHEN ACCESSING THIS SITE. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE LEGAL TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE.
Copyright Ownership, License and Restrictions on Use: All right, title and interest (including all copyrights, trademarks, patent rights and other intellectual property rights) in and to this Site and all information, documents, articles, photographs, graphics, icons and other material (collectively, “Content”) contained therein is and shall remain the sole property of Cat’s Pride and its licensors, as applicable. You are authorized to view, download, copy and use Content retrieved from this Site solely under the following conditions:
- The Content is to be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only, and may not be copied, distributed or sold for commercial gain;
- The Content may not be modified; and
- You may not remove, modify or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notices or legends appearing on this Site.
Except as expressly set forth above, no Content available on our Site may be copied, reproduced, downloaded, uploaded, displayed, sold, posted, distributed, incorporated into another work, used to create a derivative work, or otherwise exploited in any way without our written permission. You should assume that everything you see or read our Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used without permission. Images of people, animals, or places displayed on our Site are either the property of or used with permission by Cat’s Pride. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Legal Terms or our written permission. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communication regulations and statutes. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
Trademarks: The trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Cat’s Pride and others. Nothing contained on our Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Site without the written permission the Trademark owner.
Links on our Site: This Site may contain hypertext links to websites of third parties. We have not reviewed those sites and therefore, we are not responsible for their content. The existence of such links does not indicate any approval, endorsement or authentication of any material appearing on such linked sites, nor does it indicate any association between Cat’s Pride and the owners or operators thereof except as specifically set forth on our Site. Software downloaded from links found on this Site may be further subject to United States Export laws, rules and regulations, as amended from time to time. No software may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Sudan or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list. You assume sole risk and responsibility for use of any third party sites or software downloaded or otherwise accessed through any links on our Site. Cat’s Pride will not be responsible for any loss, damage, liability or expense that may accompany or result from your use of any link or its contents, including but not limited to any computer virus; technical, hardware or software failures of any kind.
Links to our Site: You may establish a hypertext link to our Site, provided: (a) the link does not state or imply any endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company, or your site by Cat’s Pride or its affiliates; (b) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other proprietary notices on this Site; (c) you do not “frame” or “mirror” this Site or any Content contained therein; (d) you provide notice of such link by sending an e-mail to Cat’s Pride at email@example.com; and (e) you promptly discontinue providing links to our Site upon notification from us.
Use of Site Information: Our Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical, health and fitness conditions of animals, and their treatment. In addition, our Site may contain information relating to certain applications of our products. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian, medical doctor or other expert professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing an animal’s health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own veterinarian and medical experts. Nor should you rely on this Site for recommendations as to suitable product applications, you should consult your own experts. Descriptions of our products contained within the Site do not constitute product labeling. You should use our products in accordance with the instructions contained on the cartons and labels found on those products in the country of purchase. Products as described on this Site may not be available in your country.
Currency of Site Information: All press releases, articles, product descriptions and other information contained in or linked to this Site were to the best of our knowledge timely and accurate when issued; however, the passage of time can render these materials stale. We are not responsible for any misimpressions or other problems which may resolve from the reading of dated material. You should carefully check the date of issuance of the press releases, articles, reports and other items contained in or linked to this Site. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in Site content.
Your Transmissions to our Site are subject to the following Additional Terms:
- Any communication or material you transmit or post to our Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, stories, homepages, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Cat’s Pride, at its sole discretion, and without compensation to you, may use, not use, edit, adapt, modify or discontinue the use of any communication or material you post to the site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, disclosure, transmission, reproduction, distribution, publishing, broadcasting, or posting in any medium. Furthermore, Cat’s Pride, or its affiliates, without compensation to you, is free to use, not use, edit, adapt, modify, or discontinue the use of any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication or material you transmit or post to our Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- Although we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such communication vehicles nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Cat’s Pride to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
Disclaimers: We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our Site, and its operation may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE. DESCRIPTIONS OF PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE PRODUCT LABELING. NO CLAIMS SHOULD BE DEEMED TO BE MADE TO CUSTOMERS IN ANY JURISDICTION IN WHICH SUCH CLAIMS WOULD BE IMPERMISSIBLE. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO USERS AND THIRD PARTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE OR THE FITNESS OF SUCH CONTENT FOR ANY PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OIL-DRI OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE (WHETHER IN AN ACTION ARISING FROM CONTRACT OR TORT) FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF OIL-DRI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF OR MATTER RELATING TO THIS SITE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the above exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Severability: You agree that if any provision of these Legal Terms is found void or unenforceable, including without limitation the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, this will not affect the validity of the remainder of these Legal Terms, which shall remain valid and enforceable, and the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement: We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you and all of our site users, affiliates, licensors and suppliers to do the same. In instances where we are notified of alleged infringing content through our Designated Agent, a decision may be made to remove access or disable access to such materials, in compliance with the safe harbor provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c). We may also make a good faith attempt to contact the person who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter-notification. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our Designated Agent with all of the following information:
- The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner, or the person or entity authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A specific description of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed.
- A specific description of the claimed infringing activity (including the specific web page address on this site).
- A specific description where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (including, for example, a specific Web page address not on this site).
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, the person or entity authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, or the law.
- A written statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all of the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or the person or entity authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our Designated Agent for notices of claims of copyright infringement on this site may be reached as follows:
Oil-Dri Corporation of America
Attn: General Counsel
410 N Michigan Ave, Suite 400
Chicago, Illinois 60611
United States of America
Phone: (312) 321-1515
Fax: (312) 706-1002
Governing Law; Jurisdiction: We control and operate this Site from our headquarters in Chicago, Illinois, the United States of America, and make no representation that the Content appearing herein is appropriate or will be available for use every jurisdiction. The Legal Terms of this Site and sale for all products described on this Site shall be governed by the laws of State of Illinois, United States of America; however, product label information may vary depending on the country of purchase or delivery. If you use this Site from outside the United States, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including but not limited to the export and import regulations. These Legal Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Legal Terms or this Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the federal courts of the United States of America and/or the state courts of Illinois located in Cook County, Illinois. Use of this Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all of the provisions of these Legal Terms.
Revisions to Legal Terms and this Site: We may revise and update these Legal Terms at any time and for any reason. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of this Site thereafter. Using this Site following the posting of revised Legal Terms means that you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. Accordingly, you should frequently visit this Legal Terms page to review the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Last Updated March 20, 2017
Cat’s Pride Club Survey Drawing Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The Drawing may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Drawing if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
- SPONSOR. Oil-Dri Corporation of America, 410 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611-4213.
ADMINISTRATOR. Magnani Continuum Marketing, 200 S. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60604.
- DRAWING ENTRY START/END DATES. The entry phase for the Drawing begins at 10:00 a.m. CDT on April 13, 2017 and ends at 10:00 p.m. CDT on April 21, 2017 (“Entry Phase”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Drawing is open solely to legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Oil-Dri Corporation of America (“Sponsor”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials, and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Entry Phase, go to Sponsor’s page located at https://33f38b.campgn2.com/2017-Cats-Pride-Survey (“Sponsor’s Page”) and complete the entry form. Limit one (1) Entry per person/per email address during the Entry Phase. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified.
- DRAWING/ODDS: On or about April 26, 2017, potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the Drawing. By entering the Drawing, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Drawing. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify permanently from the Drawing any Entrant it believes has violated these Official Rules and verify eligibility of Entrants.
- PRIZES: There will be a total of three prizes:
• One-year supply of cat litter (approximate retail value [ARV]: $156)
• Six Months’ supply of cat litter (ARV: $78)
• Three Months’ supply of cat litter (ARV: $39)
The total ARV is $273. Payment for all prizes will be in the form of coupons. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. Where applicable, taxes may be withheld by Sponsor and Sponsor shall have no obligation to adjust any prizes or otherwise compensate winners for any taxes withheld. Each winner agrees to furnish Sponsor with and/or execute any additional document requested by Sponsor in connection with the awarding of any prize.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential Drawing winner will be notified by email that he/she is a potential winner. Potential winners must respond to Sponsor’s notification by email within five (5) business days after the date of notification. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or fails to respond to the Prize notification within the specified five (5) business days, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to select an alternate potential winner. After initial contact has been made, subsequent communication may take place via e-mail or telephone. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, each entrant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Drawing; and (b) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph/video, image and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from entrant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
- LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, FACEBOOK AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONS AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN DRAWING, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY DRAWING-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, FALSE ENDORSEMENT, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. By entering the Drawing, each entrant (i) explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including attorneys’ fees and/or experts fees and costs, which he/she now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of his/her participation in the Drawing and the acceptance and use or misuse of the prize; and (ii) agrees to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties (defined below) from and against any claim or action brought by a person whose consent was not obtained by the entrant or by any person claiming its intellectual property rights, including without limitation, copyright, moral rights (including rights of integrity, attribution and anonymity), trademark rights, or its personality or privacy rights, are infringed by reason of the use by Sponsor or any of its designees of the Entry or any part thereof as contemplated by these Official Rules.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, inaccurate, illegible, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled Entries; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Drawing, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Drawing, the processing of Entries, the drawing for prizes, the announcement of the prize, or the incorrect uploading of the photo or in any Drawing-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Drawing. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Drawing or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Drawing or the applications or websites of any Released Party, or who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated Entries will be void. Should any portion of the Drawing be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Drawing and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner from all eligible, non-suspect Entries received prior to action. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may seek equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. If any provision of these rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these rules otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE SPONSOR’S OR FACEBOOK’S WEBSITES OR APPLICATIONS OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE DRAWING MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Governing Law: THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. Drawingants and voters agree that all claims or disputes must be resolved exclusively in the federal or state courts in Cook County, Illinois.
- REQUEST FOR WINNER: For the name of the winner, available after, send a self-addressed, stamped, envelope to: Magnani Continuum Marketing, 200 S. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60604, Attn: Cats Pride Drawing.
“Cat’s Pride”, “Fresh & Light”, “Fresh & Light Ultimate Care”, “Changing Litter for Good” and “Oil-Dri” are registered trademarks of Oil-Dri Corporation of America.